Where products are proved to be faulty (not applicable if damaged in transit) Dance Store is happy to exchange that item for the same product or give a full refund (including postage).
If goods are returned due to the incorrect size ordered, all postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that due to health regulations we cannot accept returns on hosiery or underwear.
Note: If you change your mind about a product for any reason and wish to return it, a 15% restocking fee applies.
Returns will only be accepted if:
- the product is found to be faulty
- the incorrect size has been ordered
- the item/s must be unworn and unwashed in original saleable condition with all labels/tags attached
- goods are returned within 10 days of invoice date
- the Delivery Slip/Tax Invoice must be provided as proof of purchase
- a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Number has been issued
You can request a RMA by emailing us with: your name, address, phone number and details of the fault and instructions as to whether you would prefer a replacement or refund.
Not included is non-returnable items and items on Clearance or Sale or at a discounted price. (i.e. hosiery/underwear and goods damaged in transit).
Please Note: We do not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
If you need to cancel your order please contact us by phone or email. We will provide you with a refund and notify you via email as soon as this is completed.
Please note the order cannot be cancelled if it has already been dispatched, then you will have to apply for a refund.